George Soros ruled Ukraine in 2014

Reply to topic

Go down

George Soros ruled Ukraine in 2014 Empty George Soros ruled Ukraine in 2014

Post  Manahuna on 21.08.16 13:33

George Soros ruled Ukraine in 2014 Origin10
Photo by AFP PHOTO/ PRIME MINISTER PRESS-SERVICE/ ANDREW KRAVCHENKO

US Ambassador Pyatt hands over full control to George Soros, and point blank asks him,
"what USG should be doing and what the USG is currently doing." Soros’ response is stunning,
"Obama has been too soft on Putin."

The meeting minutes documented present a clear and conclusive case that George Soros and his International Renaissance
Foundation (IRF) manipulated Ukraine into moving towards an untenable and self destructive direction.

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: http://theduran.com/leaked-memo-proves-george-soros-ruled-ukraine-in-2014-minutes-from-breakfast-with-us-ambassador-geoffrey-pyatt/
Manahuna
Manahuna

Back to top Go down

George Soros ruled Ukraine in 2014 Empty Re: George Soros ruled Ukraine in 2014

Post  VampyrLordofCarpatia on 15.11.19 18:32

I remember you writing about Isis (Daesh) in Ukraine, years ago on Facebook. Now we´re finding it out, officially in the MSM. It seems that Isis (Daesh) have been involved with the Azov battalion all along. I bet you that Ukraine, pre-Zelensky, sold Moldovan missiles to Isis (Daesh). Al-Shishani (The Chechen). "Obama´s children" as my Mom often call them, sardonically.

https://www.business-standard.com/article/pti-stories/ukraine-says-it-s-arrested-a-top-is-commander-near-kiyv-119111501842_1.html
VampyrLordofCarpatia
VampyrLordofCarpatia

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 16.11.19 10:39

I remember videos of ISIS mercs fighting in Donbass. The US flies them around the world to do terrorism.

Just a globalist private army of terrorists. Arab Blackwater, cheaper than Blackwater type contractors, your mom's got a great sense of humor.. "Obama's children".. that's the excrement that came crawling out his arse.

Trump stopped Obama's §221 million to save & support Palestinians, but doesn't stop NDAA 2017 which funds ISIS and Ukraine!  I'm surprised not more people are talking about this.. what about the 17 million Americans who lost their houses to the banks under Obama? Imagine a line in America 17 million families long! Americans are refugees in their own country!
Manahuna
Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum